Love to travel?
Have related college marketing, leadership and sales experience?
Looking for a new full-time job that you’ll love?
StudentCity is a North Boston based College Travel and Events Company that is currently hiring new College Recruitment Manager for our nationwide territories. Our thirty year old company is actively looking for energetic, motivated, and outgoing individuals to work based in our headquarter office and recruit, market and sell spring and winter break to college students. If you consider yourself to be sociable, extroverted and connected to the college market, then we want YOU to apply to be the next Recruitment Manager, and become the newest member to our every growing team!
- Recruit potential clients using referrals, past clients, social media and in person recruiting methods
- Coordinate interest meetings with potential campus organizations, including fraternities and sororities and other on campus clubs
- Qualify and train candidates
- Generate and manage college leisure travel leads and sales for designated region
- Maintain daily outbound and inbound interested customer and group call/email/text goals
- Hire, train and manage campus representatives from designated region
- Obtain and build new accounts and business within designated region
- Achieve monthly and yearly recruiting, revenue and sales goals for an assigned territory
- Attend weekly and monthly company and departmental trainings, conferences and other related meetings
- Excellent communication skills
- Extroverted, outgoing and memorable personality
- Sales, quota or fundraising experience
- Skilful negotiation and presentation abilities
- Aggressive follow-up and closing skills
- Territory and organizational management skills
- Proven record of success and leadership within a college setting
- Willingness to travel to exotic and domestic destinations
- Eagerness to work with college students, college organizations and their parents and advisors
- Above average social media knowledge and how to use
Our company employees enjoy terrific benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/dental/vision plans for fulltime
- 401(k) for full-time
- Unlimited growth and earn potential
- IATAN card
- Paid travel
Please send your resume and cover letter to be considered to [email protected].