This unique Spring Break trip will have you partying in two of the most iconic party destinations in the country! Spend three nights in Lake Havasu and then three nights in Las Vegas for Spring Break 2018.
Vegasu Spring Break Trip Offers More than Meets the Eye!
Two Locations, One Spring Break Trip
There's no room for boredom (or downtime) during this jam-packed Spring Break experience. Here's just a taste...
- Round-trip bus transportation from Las Vegas to your hotel in Lake Havasu and then back to Vegas
- Top-rated Spring Break hotel accommodations in both locations
- London Bridge Hotel in Lake Havasu
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
- Lake Havasu and las Vegas Party Package INCLUDED! Club entry, entertainment, contests, etc., are all included in your trip price
- Trip dates: March 5-11, March 12-18, March 19-25, March 26-April 1
Group Specials Available for Vegasu
StudentCity is currently offering specials for groups of all sizes when booking Vegasu Spring Break 2018.
Did you also know that as the Group Organizer you can travel for free, earn commission, and get a free party package, plus additional perks!?
Don't miss out!
Why Vegasu Spring Break with StudentCity?
Your hotels in both Lake Havasu and Las Vegas have been carefully selected, keeping in mind the importance of location, entertainment, and amenities.
You'll start off your trip by arriving in Las Vegas where there will be bus transportation to take you to Lake Havasu and then back to Las Vegas for the last nights of your trip.
Professional Spring Break team members are available 24 hours a day and present at all Vegasu events.
The Las Vegas Party Package is included in your trip. This includes complimentary nightclub and dayclub entry.
The Lake Havasu Party Package is included in your trip. This includes daily pool and beach events with live performances, nightly concerts with world-class entertainment, daily team competitions, silent disco, and more!
All Vegasu travelers will also receive discounts and select local excursions, activities, restaurants, bars, etc.