Love to travel?
Have related college marketing, leadership and sales experience?
Looking for a new full-time job that you’ll love?
StudentCity is a North Boston based College Travel and Events Company that is currently hiring new Sales Managers for our nationwide sales team. Our thirty year old company is actively looking for energetic, motivated, and outgoing individuals to work based in our headquarter office and promote, market and sell spring and winter break to college students. If you consider yourself to be sociable, extroverted and connected to the college market, then we want YOU to apply to be the next College Travel Sales Manager, and become the newest team member.
- Coordinate interest meetings with potential campus organizations, including fraternities and sororities and other on campus clubs
- Assist with and customize leisure travel plans for college students and their groups
- Generate and manage college leisure travel leads and sales for designated
- Maintain daily outbound and inbound interested customer and group call goals
- Hire, train and manage campus representatives
- Obtain and build new accounts and business
- Manage group reservations and perform account maintenance
- Achieve monthly and yearly revenue and sales goals
- Attend weekly and monthly company and departmental trainings, conferences and other related meetings
- Excellent communication skills
- Extroverted, outgoing and memorable personality
- Sales, quota or fundraising experience
- Skilful negotiation and presentation abilities
- Aggressive follow-up and closing skills
- Territory and organizational management skills
- Proven record of success and leadership within a college setting
- Willingness to travel to exotic and domestic destinations
- Eagerness to work with college students, college organizations and their parents and advisors
- Adequate computer skills including MS Word, Excel, www access, social media, etc.
Our company employees enjoy terrific benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/dental/vision plans for fulltime
- 401(k) for full-time
- Unlimited growth and earn potential
- IATAN card
- Paid Travel
Please send your resume and cover letter to be considered to email@example.com.