Love to travel? Have college-related marketing, leadership, and sales experience? Looking for a new full-time job that you’ll love? StudentCity is a publicly traded company located north of Boston that specializes in college travel and events, and we are currently hiring new Regional Sales Managers for our nationwide territories. We are actively looking for energetic, motivated, and outgoing individuals to work in our headquarters office to promote, market and sell spring, winter and fall break trips to college students. If you consider yourself to be sociable, extroverted, and connected to the college market, then we want you to apply to be the next Regional Sales Manager, and become the newest team member to live the dream!
StudentCity is the most well-known, industry leading tour operator for Spring Break travel. StudentCity specializes in group travel for students across the US and around the world. For over 20 years, students have traveled with us to experience the most unforgettable trips of a lifetime. StudentCity is acknowledged for providing our travelers with the ultimate Spring Break experience; from our Inception Music Festival in Cancun to our pool parties in South Padre Island, our private island parties in Nassau, Bahamas, and more, our travelers get an experience of a lifetime. StudentCity continues to be the innovator in the Spring Break industry with the only fully chartered Spring Break cruise, Inception at Sea.
Joining our team means beginning a career into an experience you will never forget. We pride our business on having a positive, fun work environment where employees can achieve personal and professional growth. Our headquarters office located in Peabody, MA, just 20 minutes north of Boston, includes a team-based setup with our own “pub room” that features basketball, darts, shuffle board, and cable TV. We host a variety of team outings and events in and out of the office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Coordinate interest meetings with potential campus organizations, including fraternities and sororities and other on campus clubs
· Assist with and customize leisure travel plans for college students and their groups
· Generate and manage college leisure travel leads and sales for designated region
· Maintain daily outbound and inbound interested customer and group call goals
· Hire, train and manage campus representatives from a designated region
· Obtain and build new accounts and business within your designated region
· Manage regional group reservations and perform account maintenance
· Achieve monthly and yearly revenue and sales goals for an assigned territory
· Attend weekly and monthly company and departmental trainings, conferences and other related meetings
· Excellent communication skills
· Extroverted, outgoing, and memorable personality
· Sales, quota, or fundraising experience is a plus
· Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities
· Strong follow-up and closing skills
· Territory and organizational management skills
· Proven record of success and leadership within a college setting
· Willingness to travel to exotic and domestic destinations
· Eagerness to work with college students, college organizations and their parents and advisors
· Adequate computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Internet access, social media, etc.
Our company employees enjoy terrific benefits, including:
· Competitive compensation
· Medical/dental/vision plans for fulltime
· 401(k) for full-time
· Unlimited growth and earn potential
· IATAN card for travel discounts
· Paid Travel
Please send your resume and cover letter to be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are competitive, sales-focused and want to join the leader in young adult travel, this is the opportunity you shouldn't pass up. If you are relocating to the Boston area, please let us know your date of relocation to be considered. No recruiter calls or emails please.