Are you passionate about travel, looking for a new full-time job that with unlimited growth and earning potential, and have experience or interest in sales and marketing within the college demographic?
If this sounds like you, then we should talk!
We are currently searching nationwide for vibrant and highly motivated College Travel Sales Managers to join the StudentCity Family here in our headquarter office, located north of Boston, MA.
StudentCity has been in business for over 30 years and is the #1 Spring Break Tour Operator in North America. As such, we offer the largest number of Spring Break destinations with full programs and large-scale events running during the month of March.
If you are well connected within the college market, understand what motivates millennials and Gen Z to purchase, and aren’t afraid to put yourself out there, then working with us here at StudentCity is your calling.
College Travel Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate meetings with campus organizations, including fraternities and sororities, as well as other groups, to generate interest in StudentCity trips
- Customize travel plans for college students and their groups
- Maintain communication with leads, prospects, and customers
- Generate and manage leads and sales for a designated geographical region
- Manage group reservations and account maintenance
- Hire, train, and manage campus representatives
- Achieve monthly and annual revenue and sales goals
- Proficient communication skills
- Sociable, outgoing, and approachable personality
- Sales experience
- Impactful presentation and negotiating skills
- Aggressive follow-up mentality and ability to close sales
- Proven record of success and leadership in a sales environment
- Willing to travel to domestic and international destinations
- Adequate computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Relevant and active social media accounts
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/dental/vision plans for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with company match for full-time employees
Are you a great fit for the College Travel Sales Manager position? We're looking forward to reviewing your qualifications! Please send your resume and cover letter to be considered to [email protected].